Fiona Living was the first collection from Fiona, specially developed for the professional market with non woven backing. Living non woven is created in a collaboration between Swedish designer Teija Bruhn and Fiona´s chief designer Maciek Wojcicki, and created a milestone in the market transferring paper towards non woven.
The collection consist of 45 wallpapers in classic and modern designs – some with a twist of humor. The colour theme is light with many white and grey shades leaving you with bright impressions and many combinations.
With Fiona Living you can add both a classic touch by medallions, delicate leaves, branches and flowers to your home, but also the raw urban style with concrete, death skulls and modern stars as a few examples.
Fiona Living is one of our collections specially developed to meet the highest quality demands from the Scandinavian professional markets with extraordinary features for a profitable and rational hanging, such as:
- Full opacity – no need to paint previous wall due to colour differences
- 11,2 meter long – 4 lanes per roll even if pattern match
- Straight or no match – never offset
- Edges cut for seamless joints
- Mat forgiving texture, conceals minor unevenness High washability – 3 waves
- Grease resistant – special treatment on surface